Friday, August 16, 2024

Back In The Day: Thinking About my Good friend Holly.

 'You've got these wide beautiful eyes," I said.

"Oh, so you mean, I have these bugged eyes and shit?! I've heard it all before!"

'Hunh?! I genuinely have not a slightest clue of what you are talking about. Not been privy to it for some reason. Anyway...No. You have these beautiful eyes that are wide, trying to take even more of what you are wirnessing in! And what makes them so beautiful, they seem horribly disappointed about the fact there is nothing else?'

"Oh my God! I fuckin thought I was crazy!? I fuckin love you, fucker!"

She was ah hot fuckin mess! But I loved that ass! Still do!

We never had any intimate relations no shit like that.

She was a friend in every sense of the word. I don't know? Hard to explain and shit....

We'd sleep in the same bed when we were in college and wake up next tah each othah the next mornin, and say tah each othah,

"What we eatin?!"

No sex type of shit no fuckin place.

Some pure righteous relationship type of shit that don't always has tah be about manmade fucked up Sex!

Fuckin

Beautiful!

Once my old Black ass ponders about some shit. 

Damn?!

I hope all is well,

You 

Beautiful

Chicky!?

Love you!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: