Saturday, August 24, 2024

"Bungle In The Jungle - Jethro Tull"

 When my old Black sorry broke ass was youngah and shit my Dear Sweet SistUS and BrothUS! My Brothers loved music! All kinds of different shit my young ass was introduced to and shit! Havin ten of those muh fuckUS! In thah muh fuckin seventies, was ah stone cold blast! Classical. Rock and Roll! Soul! Gospel! The Blues!... Anyway...

There is this damned song that goes through my mind a lot lately! This shit!  Now I don't remembah which Brothah was playin thah shit all of thah time! But one of those muh fuckUS were playin this shit!

my old Black sorry broke ass would see some shit recently, then this song would start playin in my mind! And I'm like,

'What thah fuck!'

Anyway!

Googled that bitch with thah words being sung which replays in my mind, that I can remembah and shit!

Well, I'll be God damned!

Enjoy this evil ass muh fuckin righteoUS shit from thah 

US Human

Hella past!

Our Father's speed!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: