Saturday, August 12, 2023

US Makes A Difference! II

 Where thah Holy fuck was I goin with this muh fuckah...

God damn!...

Okay! Copy that shit! Anyway...

I remembah I had kissed Mommy on thah cheek and said, "I love you" one day! But for some reason I remembered not kissin Daddy on thah cheek and sayin, "I love you"! Maybe he was in thah muh fuckin bathroom some shit and ah niggah didn't want tah disturb 'im...at this point I can't really recollect! But I remembah sure as shit about half way home, I get my cellphone ringing with Mommy's and Daddy's numbah on it! Early cellphone use! Hit answer! "Yeah! What's happening?!"

"Your Father said you didn't kiss him?" Mommy stated.

'I'll be back there in about ten minutes," I said.

Rang off and did an

U!....

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: