Sunday, August 27, 2023

Live Life Without, The Three Chemical Masks Shit?! Thee Holy Fuck?!

 I'm starting to really look at my life and I am starting to understand what it is I've been missing in this life?

Since Daddy died in 1998 and six years later Mommy died, I have been trying to escape life with nicotine, alcohol, caffeine, over consumption of food delights, pharmaceuticals for awhile and of course marijuana now CBD. 

"Okay?"

Well, shit...I'm starting to understand, not overstand yet cause I'm still doin three out of the six!

Shit, at some point before I die, which is nigh! 

I'm going to have to live this life sans chemical inducements!

And that shit gives me anxiety like ah muh fuckah!

Where thah Holy fuck is that CBD pen!

God damn!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: