Friday, August 18, 2023

It Ain't Your Fault Love! It's An Age Thing! And Blessed Marital Banter!

 My mind jumps! I think I told y'all this shit before but I'm noticin thah shit more for some God forsaken reason!

I'll be thinkin of some shit! Then poof! That shit's gone with thah muh fuckin winds! If somethin or someone interrupts that muh fuckah!

God damn!

I try tah make my wife undahstand some shit, caUSe she has thah tendency tah interrupt and disrupt my thoughts by askin valid questions! But...

Sonshine!?

Do you not undahstand Love!

Just from that one question?

That interruption of my ol Black sorry broke ass thought!

I have not thah slightest muh fuckin clue where I was goin with that muh fuckah!?

"Sorry," she usually says.

You don't have to be sorry for me gettin old!? And you too! (I usually say)

"Oh! I'm not getting old! I'm getting well seasoned old man!" She usually says.

And we both start laughin!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: