Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Not Thah Holy Fuck!? Thee Holy Fuck!?

 Them muh fuckahs even fuckin with this lil shit!?

That's how I know them evil muh fuckahs ain't shit!

All these algorithms and shit for specific phrases, words...tryin tah control their evil agenda!

Y'all some petty ass evil muh fuckahs!

For real!

Ain't nobody readin this shit!?

This is therapy for my ol Black sorry broke ass!

Since implementing this written therapy of thoughts tah be out for anyone tah muh fuckin read?!

Fuck it! And I ain't killed ah muh fuckin soul today! Broke thah muh fuckin law!...well...got tah be honest! Niggah goes seventy all thah way on thah highway home once ah niggah gets on it! But I'm damned thah fuck show, y'alls asses undahstand that shit!? No? Tough readers! Damn! Anyway... This is me! This is how I think! Not what I do! Just thah fuck thah way I muh fuckin think! Thah fuck! Philip K. Dick wrote that ill ass shit so long ago so topical today, "Minority Report"!

Thah muh fuckin "Thought Police"! God damn y'all evil elites sorry ass muh fuckahs are corny as fuck! And with all that muh fuckin money!? Thah fuck! Even 'Forest Gump" called that shit with his stupid simple ass, "Stupid is. As stupid does." Damn that makes my ol Black sorry broke muh fuckin ass smile! Y'all some real stupid muh fuckahs! And with all that money?! Just sorry ass needed tah be dead worthless sorry ass Bullies! God damn! Y'all are abso-fucking-lutely ab-fuckin-surd!!! Whew! Anyway...

This is jUSt ah lil piece of what's goin down Sonshines!

One lil ol Black broke sorry ass muh fuckah!

And they fuckin with this shit!

I know Blogger is some Google shit!

But fuck!

You stupid muh fuckahs!

Ain't nobody readin this shit!

God damn!?

Or shit...

Are US?!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: