Saturday, August 19, 2023

I Recompense Quite Often Now.

 I was lost for ah muh fuckin time! I mean out there kind of lost!

Didn't know where thah fuck my next move my middle aged ass was gonnah make?!

Started volunteerin at different organizations. It was pro'ly like 2003 some shit, close tah when I was forty.

I went for some reason to try to volunteer at the Damien Center. The shit fascinated me. It used tah be located about thirteenth and Pennsylvania. Now it's located near east of downtown. It was almost right across the street where I lived. A Zender property. I was on thah seventh floor and shit! Around July 4th you could see thah fireworks show on top of the Indiana Bank Tower (It's been so many muh fuckin names so please forgive me if this name isn't correct for the time written for thah muh fuckin structure?). Cool as shit spot! Single! Didn't have ah muh fuckin care in this firmament! Anyway...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: