Monday, August 21, 2023

Sleep Ill Patterns

 I have problems sleeping! Always have I guess? I've always been a light sleeper. Hear things that don't sound right in the night while sleep. Trippy kind of shit! But it is what it is. Well, after awhile yo ol ass starts gettin tired of bein tired with no sleep! Well I'll try tah help yah out:

2000mgs Taurine

2000mgs L-arginine

2000mgs Valerian Root

600mgs Chamomile 

400mgs L-theanine 

100mgs 5-HTP

100mgs Magnesium

An hour before bedtime!

It kind of hurts your pocket!

But if yah really need to sleep the natural way?

It's well fuckin worth it! 

I wouldn't get this well rested nightly? Unless you got it like that?

So I don't do it too often!

Just when ah niggah needs some muh fuckin blessed God damn

Sleep!

But when I start gettin low on that shit?

I re-order quicker than shit!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: