Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Ain't No Niggah Gonnah Kill No-Muh-Fuckin-Body! Shit! Until It's Time To Kill you evil elite Sorry Ass Muh Fuckahs! II

 I'm not gonnah tell you shit!

But have you got two minutes?!

"Yes sir! I think we can spare two minutes."

Thank you!.

I started typing...

Two muh fuckahs came to my door wanting to speak with me! Don't know why? But them sorry ass muh fuckahs were there all the same! And yes, like thah muh fuckin "Men in Black", dark suits, white dress shirts and a non-descript dark tie! I would say the suits and their ties were black! Askin an ol Black sorry broke ass muh fuckah these ill ass questiions?!..Hit "Send:"!...

Check it?

I turned the screen to them to witness!

'This is what I do!'

But fuck it!

Query on you sorry ass fed seekin answahs sorry ass muh fuckahs!!!

Is this muh fuckin shit I flippantly fuckin wrote jUSt now muh fuckin

Fiction or 

Not?!

And undahstand some shit 

Sonshines!?

Uhm!

I ain't shit!...

(Peace! More to come....)

No comments: