Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Our Brave Hardworking Firefighters!? The Fuck Out Of Here With That Foolishness!

 Lettin firefighters gettin away with fuckin with cannabinoids!

Thee Holy fuck!

The muh fuckin chief gets on thah muh fuckin news talkin that stupid ass shit,

"Well as long as it isn't active THC. Cannabinolytes will now be able to pass a drug test."

Firefighters! I remembah ah niggah firefighter tellin me some thirty years back, (Yeah, you read right! Ain't too many of those muh fuckahs eithah! Anyway...) 

"Best kept secret in Indianapolis! Shit man! Two on and Three off! Can't beat that! And when is the last time you saw a fire? I mean it's going to happen! But...believe me! Not too often! You get what I'm saying?"

Yeah! I get what yo sorry ass tryin tah tell me! Y'all don't do shit! And gettin paid for that absurdity! Shit should be voluntary like days fuckin past! (Yah evah noticed in Law Enforcement and in the Fire Department nepotism rides ah bloody perpetual muh fuckin train! Anyay...)

"So don't you try to call the fire department when your house starts burning down!"

The fuck I will!

As long as my ol Black broke sorry ass 's payin my muh fuckin local and state taxes!

I don't give ah fuck what my sorry ass sayin bout those lazy ass muh fuckahs!

They get that call?!

When that alarm rings?!

Them sorry muh fuckahs bettah show their asses up in front of this bitch!

Cause this is thah only bitch smokin!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: