Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Modern Day Customer Service: Don't Start None. Won't Be None!

 So thah muh fuckin Black woman oldah than my ol Black sorry broke ass and shit says,

"Oh, you can call me a liar all you want!..."

'Hold up. I ain't said nothin about you lying! Now that's a lie!' And yes muh fuckUS! I said, muh fuckin 'ain't'! Still kindah gigglin bout that shit! Niggah?! You do know you need this J-O-B?! Anyway...

"Well if you are going to say that I didn't order those cute metal magnet things in my lenses along with thah sunglass? You might as well just be callin me a liar!"

'The only time I used the term lie in any capacity is when you said I called you a liar! I never said that. Nor would I. But I have to digress. So yes, I'm calling you a liar now in the present because you said I called you a liar!'

"Hold on. I'm kind of confused now baby!" she said....

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: