Monday, July 17, 2023

Be Proud Of US's Children! They Are US's Future! II

 Okay I know what incident I was thinkin about when I started this shit!

Well, I lived off of Shortridge Road and Washington Street!

There was this "Pasquale's Pizza" around thah cornah on East Washington Street!

Well, Momma and I went in there and ordered ah pepperoni pizza tah go!

There was this young White teenager behind thah muh fuckin counter! Now check it! Momma was appareled down with my visionary quasi-designer accoutrements!

That young muh fuckah said,

"She's adorable!" with the utmost youth's honesty!

I looked down at her!

She already lookin up at me and smilin!

Put my arms out tah pick her up?

She turned away!

'My niggress!'

The young man thought that was thah funniest shit evah!

Shit! 

I did too!

Then Momma turned back around and started laughin with US!

"Just adorable!" The young man said....

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: