Saturday, July 22, 2023

Real US History! And Get Literate God Damnit! Thee Holy Fuck! It's 2023 Muh Fuckah!?

 Shit US can quote shit all US muh fuckin wants God damnit!

But in thah muh fuckin end!

What is Your individual truth about

US,

In your own individual muh fuckin

Words!

But if yo sorry muh fuckin ass is illiterate!?

Yo muh fuckin broke ass...

God damn!

And do you undahstand I had ah muh fuckin patient I was talkin to from Mississippi that couldn't read! Just ah lil oldah than my ol Black sorry broke ass! So, sixty-two, sixty-three?! And kindah proudly said, "I can't read that! I'm illiterate!"

Thee Holy fuck! Thah upside and down-fuckin-side of workin in ah near downtown Indianapolis optical office! That takes the state's insurance! God damn!

I wanted tah ask so bad! Just for reassurance purposes, 

"Excuse me?!"

But I heard his ass loud and clear! Let my ol Black sorry broke ass quit playin with thah muh fuckin truth!

God damn! Bro!?

Don't make any more muh fuckin children! He had nine!

"Three wonderful boys! And six wonderful girls!"...

And...

Shit...

Our Father's speed?...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: