Saturday, July 1, 2023

At Least Acknowledge US's Lil Muh Fuckahs!

 I think thah worst thing US carin adults can do is tah ignore US's youths!

"What do you mean?"

Well shit! All this pedophile, eatin babies, child trafficking, drinkin adrenochrome from thah pitiful lil muh fuckahs...type of shit goin thah fuck on?!

Shit, as ah muh fuckin male, it ain't wise tah speak tah lil muh fuckahs!

"Why? I don't get it?"

BecaUSe you are ah biological female! You undahstand society! You can get away with thah shit! You bear children! Males jUSt plant thah seed! Then subsequent tah birth...

"Oh, I see."

Well, thank you. Because. I'm thah type of muh fuckah when ah muh fuckin child looks at me? I address them with ah nod and ah big smile. Wave my hand quickly at them! And never pay them any attention again!

But I see yo lil muh fuckin ass!

And you're goin tah be fine

Sonshine!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: