Friday, July 14, 2023

"Heather O'Rourke" Sorry!? Shit! Our Sorry Asses Failed Your Cute Dead Fucked Over Lil Ass!

The fuck's wrong with US?!

Oh, shit! I have episodes of cryin thinkin bout this ill shit that I chose tah read?!

 I was in ah grandiose funk my Dear Sweet Sistahs and Brothahs!

my Wife and my Daughter lookin at me like

"The fuck wrong with this niggah?!"

Shit! I didn't know what tah tell 'em!

Yah start researchin some shit!?

Some shit sets yo sorry ol broke Black ass back!

In ah bad muh fuckin way!

Well, readin some shit, I ran across some articles about that lil cute blonde girl from "Poltergeist" gettin raped by Steven Spielberg et al! Readin more of thah sorry ass shit, thah muh fuckah detailed how they paraded this innocent child on stage at a "Very famous gameshow set"! Nasty pedophiles whackin off at this innocent child bein made tah be violated for fucking fame! After which, backstage, ah muh fuckahs gonnah run from, "Something's wrong! They stuck something in her!"

Yah think?

Oh my fucking God!!! Thah Holy fuck is wrong with US?!

And ain't nobody went tah fuckin jail!

Paid ah muh fuckin fine even!

God-fuckin-damn!!!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: