Thursday, December 8, 2022

Deodorants IV

 Well in thah locker room, that's where everything started fallin intah place with my sweatin and sometimes offensive smells.

Middle Linebacker "Randy Monger". We were all finished showerin and Randy had this "Speed Stick" deodorant, that he was not only puttin undah his pits but he was puttin  thah shit near his unmentionables!

And I remembah some muh fuckah in thah lockah room askin him some shit like,

"The fuck you doin Randy!"

"Shit! Yo balls get funky!"

The light went on!

Back in thah day! I absolutely loved "Soft & Dri" deodorant! It had ah very pleasant floral...happy smell. But for some reason they changed thah formula and it didn't smell thah same aftah that. But I would put "Soft & Dri" undah my shaved pits, around my "Wahl"ed testicles and in between thah crack of my ass, put some on my feet and in between my toes and even put some on my chest!

It wasn't a harsh deodorant!

And it did thah work!

But that shit sho in thah Holy fuck smelled

Historic!...

Shiiiought!

Today?!

I use "Sure" or "Suave" near my unmentionables!...

But yah see where I'm goin with this missed opportunity 

Shit?!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: