Monday, December 19, 2022

TMI

 You can come up with all thah muh fuckin different shit that yo sorry ol broke Black ass can come up with!?

Shiiiought!

Yo happy ass knows!

Done gave up dairy, done gave up caffeine and I still do indulge in nicotine through vapin once and awhile.

"But vaping is just as bad as fucking smoking!"

I don't know who y'alls sorry asses listened to that's tellin that flat out lie! Shiiiought! Bull shitty said thah fuckin committee! When I smoked cigarettes after years of it, my chest started to hurt! I mean like, Is ah niggah gonnah have ah heart attack kind of hurt!? Fuck that noise! So I turned tah vapin. My shit don't hurt like that shit no fuckin more! Whatevah!?

Anyway...

Skin only slightly gettin bettah!

"But Meredith! Didn't you say you are a drinker!? Maybe alcohol is the problem!?"

Uhm!

I didn't know y'all really read and was payin attention tah this shit!? 

And I didn't thah fuck know, that y'all were some straight up muh fuckin 

Smartasses!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: