Friday, December 30, 2022

Empathetic Heavily Unvaccinated US

 I don't believe in thah vaccine! But a lot of 

US

Truly do!

And I get kindah unnerved when muh fuckahs like me make fun of thah adverse effects that are happenin on ah regulah with thah vaccinated!

Uhm!

That shit 's just mean!

Don't US do that!

Shiiiought!

US 's bettah than that!

Some sad muh fuckin shit!

But 

US

Too have been

There!

If I wouldn't 've had thah opportunity tah be a part of my daughter's creation, I never would have known

Creation!?

Cause bein a part of 

Creation...

Is some of 

Our Father's 

Type of 

Ill shit passed 

Holy tah 

US!

That makes yo sorry ol Black broke sorry ass finally start undahstandin this

Muh fuckin sorry ass

Life has nevah been 

Just about lil ol Black sorry broke ass

Me!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: