Thursday, December 29, 2022

"Fire For You - Cannons" II And I'm Just Fine Witnessing!?

 There's somethin about seein roller skaters!

I don't care about the trick type of shit!

But I absofuckinlutely love those muh fuckahs that got them muh fuckin

Skates undah tha fuck in total control!

What I like tah call,

Languidly 

Skate

Strollin!

Sayin tah yo non-skatin ass,

"Please!? Come roll with me!?"

But not really verbally sayin that shit!

Uhm!

Some ill ass shit!

But my ol Black sorry broke ass will respectfully pass!

Shiiiought!

I ain't even stable on my own two shits!

Let alone my ol Black sorry broke ass addin four times two muh fuckin

Wheels!?

What?

Y'all heard my ol Black sorry broke ass!

But I love y'all,

All thah fuckin same!

Uhm!

Hollah!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: