Saturday, December 31, 2022

I'll Help Yo Broke Sorry Ass! But Don't Start Telling My Ol Black Broke Sorry Ass How To Fucking Do It! Cause I'm Doin The Shit On The Muh Fuckin Cheap...Free!

 My wife calls me 

Peculiar!

That shit cracks my ol Black broke sorry ass up!

Shiiiought!

Cause I am!

Some shit...God damnit...my ol broke Black sorry ass ain't gonnah put up with!

I don't give ah fuckin shit!

Ah muh fuckah gonnah call me tah help their oldah than my ol Black broke sorry ass tah help 'em!? I don't evah fuckin mind because shit, I don't do shit! But anyway...

And their ungrateful broke Black sorry ass tryin tah tell me, how tah maneuvah the dolly, how tah strap thah shit on tah thah muh fuckin dolly! How tah...whatevahthahfuckin, fuck!

Fuck it Yo!

You need tah do this shit yo damn oldah than my ol Black Sorry broke ass!

So I drop thah shit!

I don't owe yo stank ass shit!

Now I don't say this shit, matter of fact I didn't say shit!

All this communication between He and I was totally 

Unidirectional nothingness....

Turn, and leave thah muh fuckah's home!

Get in my vehicle and drive away!

All while thinkin tah my ol Black broke sorry ass self,

"Now what beer shall I indulge in aftah that fuckfest?!"

Though I know Geeg gonnah get intah my ass!

Shiiiought!

Fuck it!

Shall Geeg's wrath rain upon my ol Black sorry broke ass!

Cause I'm muh fuckin blessedly

Peculiar!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: