Wednesday, December 28, 2022

IN Adverse Of US Conditioned Truths Is Where US Conditioned Truth Lies?

 So whatcha do tah get started is easy! 

Local or national news?

Refuse of 

Propaganda!

Fuck that noise!

Yah start readin, watchin and listenin to

Shit that is in conflict with your conditioned

Truths!

Grit yo muh fuckin teeth and bare it! It's fuckin hard let me tell US! But US mUSt if one gives ah shit about US!

Here's what I do! Let's take for example I'm reading some shit I'm researching. I come across in the texts a word, a group, an organization, a thought, a name...that for some reason interests me. I stop right there and research whatevahthahfuck I just read that was interesting. Then down the rabbit hole I go!

Start findin some real truthful blow yo sorry ass mind type of ill shit!...

And every fuckin time that shit feels like Mike Tyson just punched my ol Black sorry broke ass right in thah muh fuckin face!

Shit hurt like fuck?!

Fuck yes!

But thah muh fuckin fight for

US

Ain't ovah just yet!

My ol Black sorry broke ass still oriented some fuckin how, 

And 

Still in thah Human fight for...

US!...

Uhm!

Fuckin shit

Hurts!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: