Monday, December 26, 2022

You Gave Me A Reason To Still Be Here!

 Almost

Fifty-seven years old as ah witness!

Shiiiought!

Dealin with depression most of my sorry ol Black broke sorry ass life ain't been nothin nice!

Now dealin with my Daughter who is dealin with thah same tired ass shit!

Uhm!

I just 

Pray!

It's helped my ol sorry broke Black ass ovah thah almost fifty-seven years!

Try tah talk tah her!?

But shit, ah muh fuckah, parent or not, couldn't talk tah me!

Kiss my young ass "adult folk:!

So I suggest and keep it light!?...

If it helps You at thah fuck all Sonshine,

My suicidal ass shouldn't have even been here ever before 

You

Sonshine!

But I am still fucking 

Here,

Because of 

You!

I wouldn't have ever seen you even being

Born!?

Shiiiought!

You would have never been a part of me if I did thah damn thang so long ago before you were born, like I had always planned?!

But, please forgive me, suicide still backgrounds my tired thoughts!?

But my ol Black sorry ass is still here because of

You!

Thank You Sonshine!

I Love You because of 

You just being

Just 

You!

You will be just fine!

I promise!

Good...

Lord!

Our

Heavenly

Merciful

Father!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: