Thursday, December 8, 2022

Deodorants III

 So, let me tell yah. Back in thah day muh fuckahs weren't partaking of this bullshit of a male shaving bodily hair. So, what I had tah do was, Under my pits I would shave with a "BIC". 

My crotch and ass? I purchased a "Wahl" trimmer specifically for those unmentionables. 

I mean damn! You can't be in high school, playin athletics, goin intah thah showah with othah muh fuckahs and some muh fuckin body ain't gonnah notice yo bare ass hairless crotch!

"Well they shouldn't be lookin!"

You funny! 

Please remember high school!

And if you played sports,

Please remember high school athletics!?

Anyway,

So my crotch and thah crack of my ass would get thah muh fuckin

"Wahl" treatment every

Fourteen days or so!

I ain't bare!

So I don't wannah hear shit from you muh fuckahs!....

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: