Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Let US Speak For A Time

 I listen tah people all thah time and shit!

I jUSt ask questions mostly. Interject every once and awhile with ah little anecdote here and there and shit!

I wrote about this shit before and shit!

But it was on my mind again today. So...

Fuck it!

I mean! Muh fuckUS hurtin! Bad!

Shit! Think about it my Dear Sweet SistUS and BrothUS?

Cops don't wannah listen tah US!

Politicians don't wannah listen tah US!

Doctors don't wannah listen tah US!

Daddy don't wannah listen tah US

Mommy don't wannah listen tah US

Sisters don't wannah listen tah US...

Believe me when I tell yah this!

When muh fuckUS captures ah caring

Listening ear?!

Shit!

Muh fuckUS tells yo unbeknownst ol Black sorry broke muh fuckin ass some crazy ass shit!

Kindah fuckin shit?!

Get thah fuck home!

Yeah!

Blog about US beautiful broke, crazy as shit, muh fuckin

AssUS!...

Our Father's speed!...

(Peace! More to come....)

No comments: