Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Don't Take Another Shot of No Thing! III

 This patient today showed me ah muh fuckin picture of her son with

Ocular cancer and shit! Nasty ass shit! Fucked up even! She told me it was fatal. Nothing they can do but try to manage thah excruciating pain. Gave him three months tah live, and that was in early March.

I asked her, 

'I'm sorry Sistah. Twenty-two years old? I just have to ask. But has he been vaccinated?'

"Yeah! He had to be! His job required it for his employment. They thought it was pink-eye and shit at first. Then it continued. They did some tests and they found out it was cancer. Wanted to take his right eye, cheek, half of his jaw...he wasn't tryin to do all of that! So here we are?"

'You know me Sis? Forgive me? But I'd sue every-muh-fuckin-body involved. Talk to an attorney? The truth is coming out about these vaccines.'

"Thank you."

'Don''t do that to me. No, thank you for letting me express myself in a non-professional manner with my quasi-professional self!'

"You always make me smile when I come here. Thank you."

'Don't do that to me....'

"Man! You silly! For real! But Thank you! Ah! Don't wannah hear that shit again Meredith?!"...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: