Friday, May 24, 2024

The US Foul Shit Goin On! And What Thah Fuck Are US Going To Do ABout This Tired Ass Shit?!

 I mean! Shit! I don't mind conversin about thah sorry ass shit ever once in a while and shit!

But God damn aftah about three times of talkin tah thah same muh fuckah about some shit!

Fuck thah fourth or any othah time aftah that shit!

I mean! Shit! I don't need tah talk no fuckin more!

Yeah muh fuckah! I research this ill shit too God damnit!

And if US ain't gonnah talk about fixing thah muh fuckin US takeover problem!?

Fuck all this talkin about this muh fuckin same sorry ass shit them evil degenerates successfully doin!

And God damnit!

Ah muh fuckin different 

President

Ain't gonnah save 

US's sorry future broke royally fucked muh fuckin assUS!

Fuck!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: