Sunday, May 19, 2024

Matthew 6:9-13 KJV II

 Our Father

Muh fuckUS prayin all types of shit!

I'm thinkin, doesn't it read in thah KJV?

"...therefore pray ye..."

Up in church, at thah dinner table...muh fuckah says,

"Let US pray."

I'm startin in my mind, 

'Our Father which...'

Nope! you sorry old Black broke muh fuckah! 

Wrong! Again!

Learned ah long muh fuckin time ago!

So fuck it! Muh fuckUS be like,

"Let us bow our heads in prayer."

Fuck!

No!

I don't bow and pray shit! 

CaUSe I ain't in my muh fuckin 'closet' alone with 

Our Father! 

So fuck it!

I look around at muh fuckUS possibly witnessin me not bein involved in thah muh fuckin ruse and shit. Usually catch one maybe three people doin thah same. We make eye contact usually. Nod pleasantly at one anothah and keep lookin at prayin bowed head muh fuckUS. Aftahwhich yah say, "Amen" with thah multitude in thah congregation and all is well!  Anyway...

Muh fuckUS prayin some shit like, 

"Lord God! Please keep protecting us. Let this food nourish our bodies without recourse. Replenish our strength, Lord God!..."

Kindah fuckin shit!?

I mean?! Shit!

What's an old broke ass muh fuckin niggah 

Missin and shit?!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: