Sunday, May 26, 2024

"Hi-Ho! Hi-Ho!" It's Off To Chiropractic Care I Go! With my Old Black Sorry Broke Ass!

 Probably...shit...for thah past five years I've had pain in my my muh fuckin right hip! Didn't pay any attention tah it and shit because of all thah 'old school' conditionin of this here 'old age' pain shit happenin tah my old Black ass now!

Well, shit! About two weeks ago. my right hip was like,

"Niggah! Do I have your attention now?!"

Shit! God damned skippy!

Respect!

Felt like ah muh fuckah was stickin an icepick intah my right hip joint every time I moved thah shit!

Well, I think I've informed US how ah niggah don't want tah go tah these modern-day sorry ass muh fuckin doctahs! Shit! I was thinkin suicide again and shit! Cause my ol Black sorry ass is 58 years old! Fuck this shit! Can't have no muh fuckah wipin ah niggah's ass some shit, especially my wife! Fuck! No! I jUSt might have tah take my crippled ass thah fuck out! Fuck it!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: