Monday, May 13, 2024

Turmeric

 Since my muh fuckin back 's been hurtin I've been takin this muh fuckah!

I got it in bulk powder form!

Take a half of a teaspoon of thah shit with my othah daily shit!

I put ah half mouthful of half of my morning supplements.

Then throw the half of teaspoon of Turmeric in thah back of my throat along with thah othah shit, drink about half of ah full 16.9 oz bottle of water with it. Shit 's bittah as shit, the supplements are capsule or tablets so I don't taste that shit! Well, Taurine! I got that in bulk powder form. I throw a quartah of ah teaspoon back with thah othah shit too! Anyway... Put thah othah half mouthful of supplements along with thah rest of thah water damn near!

Don't know if thah shit is workin like it's supposed to and shit! I've only been takin it for eight days some shit!

Half teaspoon in the mornin.

Half teaspoon in the evenin.

One thing about thah shit!

Yea, yo shit!

It turns ah muh fuckin pumpkin

Colah!

For real!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: