Tuesday, September 12, 2023

"When The Cat 's Away"

 When my wife goes on vacation, girls daytrip...whatevah thah fuck!

I go on muh fuckin vacation  or whatevah thah fuck aussi! 

Unbeknownst tah her of course!

Shit! I love thah muh fuckin crib! And

I...do...Abso-fucking-lutely...nothing!

US read that shit? 

Right?

Fuck that "Spousal Honey Do List" shit while my lovin ass is gone!

I do nothing! But piss, fart, shit, drink beer and belch!

"What about eating?"

Shit! When I can fit it in God damnit! On such ah busy muh fuckin tight ass schedule!?

"Well what about your daughter!? You still see her?"

Every muh fuckin second of every muh fuckin day in my mind's eye! I'm ah non-custodial Black broke ass muh fuckin non-custodial parent! Thah Holy fuck! 

If she was here on that "Parenting Guidelines" muh fuckin bullshit! Shit! I wouldn't drink as much! Worry as much!...CaUSe yo sorry non-custodial ass witnessin thah muh fuckin truth!... Human emotional pain is ah muh fuckah!

"Well that's jUSt an excuse to keep drinking!"

Perhaps!?But my ass was ah sorry ass worrier before! And drinkin! Thee Holy fuck!... But, is US asses feelin that shit?! If not?! Then my ol Black sorry broke muh fuckin ass shall have tah write: 

Whatevah gets US by! Anyway...

And, of course, I write on this shit!...

For thah rest of my short days in this muh fuckah!

I don't have tah witness anothah muh fuckin country, state, city, historical landmark...!

Shit!

We...

Are...

Who

US,

Be!...

So,

Fuck it!

Make do! my

Dear Sweet Sistahs and Brothahs!?

This ill shit gets much bettah!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: