Thursday, September 21, 2023

"Just Say No" To Any Injection! Unless Yo Broke Old Black Ass Is At The Dentist! II

 I'll be shit!

God damn!

Numbing agents in Dentistry!

They could just put thah shit in that shit easily!

I mean fuck, who really reads those six muh fuckin pages and thah last three bein some shit yah got tah sign tah release blah, blah, blah...Sign here! And most of US muh fuckin signs thah fuck 'here'!

And who thah fuck is goin tah go and get a dental procedure done without gettin numbed?! Fuck that shit! Put thah hammer tah it Doc! I don't want tah feel shit! Shit, watch "Marathon Man" with that dentistry shit in it!? Shit! And some of US done had ah muh fuckin toothache! God damn! Them evil muh fuckahs got my ol Black sorry broke ass on that one! But fuck it! I's gives ah fuck! Shoot me muh fuckah!...

God damn they're evil!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: