Saturday, September 23, 2023

MDC Complicity! InnumeroUS Broken US Cities. And A Pretest Conversation.

 So what do you do for a living?

"Oh. Right now? Nothing. I'm pregnant. And he doesn't want anything to go wrong with our baby."

Oh, so the both of you are married?

"Well, no. But we are a couple."

I understand. What does he do for a living?

"Well. He works odd jobs. You know? Making money under the table when he can. So, we can have more money to ourselves."

What are you all having?

"What?"

I'm sorry? Boy or girl? Or do you know yet?

"Oh, a girl. But we're going to keep trying because he wants a boy."

Oh so you all have your own spot?

"What?"

You all have your own residence?

"No. Not right now. We've filed some papers with the state. They should be getting back to us soon. We live with my Mom. She can't wait for this baby to be born!"

And I understand. Well, Kristina. We're going to do three pretests today...

(Fuck it! I'm done!)...

(Peace! More to come....)

No comments: