Tuesday, September 26, 2023

The Absurdity of US

 Been doin thah same shit for some twenty some odd years some shit!

And I marvel at patients missin appointments!?

I mean yo sorry ass called US up, came in, made it on thah internet...whatevah thah fuck!?

Got cellphones and shit that ah muh fuckah can put every God damned important dates on those muh fuckin cellphone 'important dates to remember' alerts some shit!

But for some fucked up reason!

Muh fuckahs blamin my ol Black sorry muh fuckin broke ass for them not rememberin or documentin some shit about an eye examination!?

'I understand? And I see you got that 'IPhone 12 Pro Max! When I save a lil more! I'm gonnah get that! Save all kinds of things on that joint!'

"It'll change your life. I need to reschedule then."

Yah see? That shit was fuckin wasted tah thah muh fuckin winds! Cause she didn't catch that muh fuckin shit at all! I don't give ah muh fuckin shit about ah sorry ass cellphone! Hate them muh fuckahs! But I learned long ago! When yo broke ass has tah deal with thah public in whatevah capacity!

Yo ass shall be

Topically

Updated! Anyway...

She missed the shit cause I stated thah shit could save all kinds of shit...like your missed appointment that you didn't give ah shit about! But thah shit is my muh fuckin fault?! Okay?...

And my ol Black sorry broke ass can't say thah shit I really would have loved tah say tah her sorry IPhone carryin ass! An ol niggah needs thah muh fuckin gig! Fuck that noise! Next!?...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: