Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Federal Taxes?

 So thah muh fuckin evil fed IRS finally sent me thah vigorish on my shit!

First them evil IRS muh fuckahs sent me some shit sayin,

My ol Black sorry broke ass owes thah sorry ass fed,

$3,668!

Hold thah fuck up! Thee Holy fuck! Who thah fuck taxes y'all evil muh fuckahs lookin at! So my Black ass sent some inquiries! Them evil fed IRS muh fuckahs send my ol Black sorry broke muh fuckin ass ah correction lettah! Now,

My ol Black sorry broke ass owes thah sorry ass fed,

$1,334!? Evil muh fuckahs, this ol broke Black ass muh fuckah ain't got that kind of ends?!

Niggah ain't even beakin thirty G's and shit!

How thah Holy fuck I owe that evil fed ass any muh fuckin thing?!

And these same fed muh fuckahs done sent thah sorry ass non-US-tax-payin muh fuckin

Ukraine more than ninety-nine billion US taxpayin dollahs!

Shit, just throws non-US-tax-payin 

Israel more than three billion dollahs ah muh fuckin year!?

And takin care of all these muh fuckin migrants invadin this muh fuckin US en masse daily?!...

Thee Holy fuck!

And I owe taxes on y'alls evil fed muh fuckahs obvioUSly fuckin up US taxpayin sorry asses money thah fuck up!? Sendin thah shit over-thah-muh-fuckin-seas! Not thah fuck helpin

US!?

God damn!

How thah Holy fuck that work?!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: