Monday, September 18, 2023

Ain't No Muh Fuckin Place Like Home! Unless US's Home Was/Is Fucked Up!

"Oh! In my country!..." Don't give ah fuck! Why thah fuck are y'alls sorry asses here then?! 

I mean God damn! 

Shit! I've been tah varioUS parts of Oklahoma, Kentucky, Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Missouri (Misery)!

Been tah New York City, Toronto Ontario-Canada x's three (Beautiful muh fuckin people! For real! Talkin bout ah meltin beautiful Northern US Pot!?), London-Ontario-Canada, Salt Lake City-Utah, Fresno, Las Vegas-Nevada, New Orleans x two, Amarillo-Texas, Clovis-New Mexico...Shit...I think that's it...?! Anyway...

I smile all thah while!

CaUSe no mattah where my young now ol Black sorry broke muh fuckin ass has been!

There is no place like muh fuckin

Home muh fuckUS!

I'm one of those muh fuckahs that is quite

Copacetic of where I've been raised! And still ain't busted ah muh fuckin move any othah place! US IN is cool! Anyway....

What say 

You of

US's

Home

State???!!!

Our Father's speed!...

(Peace! More to come....)

No comments: