Sunday, September 10, 2023

US Got To Do Some MurderoUS RighteoUS Shit On US Own!

 I love Trump!

But I ain't caught up with that ill ass shit! Muh fuckahs ain't gonnah tell me that muh fuckah ain't ill! Are thah democrats illah?! Damn skippy!

Muh fuckahs on Trump's team tryin tah act like shit didn't happen! Shit niggah! Were thah photos with you and Epstein true?! Or did they masterfully photoshop some shit?! And I don't give ah fuck what anothah muh fuckah tells me! That muh fuckah ran in thah same muh fuckin evil elite rich circles! And thah evil sorry ass evil rich circles knew what that ill sorry ass Epstein muh fuckin ass was about! And them muh fuckahs didn't take no picture with 'im!?...God damn!

What thah fuck is this ol Black ass broke muh fuckin ass missin!

And what

Thah Holy fuck is wrong with

US?!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: