Monday, September 11, 2023

"On Writing - Stephen King" III

 I've always loved tah write! But I'd read thah shit and be like,

"That shit don't scan tah thah muh fuckin populoUS! You should be ashamed of writin some shit like that!" Tear thah muh fuckin shit up! Yes, tore it thah fuck up! Cause muh fuckUS we had pen, pencil and muh fuckin paper! Or ah muh fuckin typewriter! And back in thah day ah muh fuckah was an ill ass typin muh fuckah! I mean shit! I'm close tah sixty! I mean shit, I guess yo sorry broke ass could have USed ah muh fuckin tape recorder! But that's not thah same muh fuckin thing as written thoughts! I would deduce?! Anyway....

Then I read this shit! 

By thah muh fuckin

King of Human thoughts!

Uhm!

I've

Been cured ever since!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: