Wednesday, September 13, 2023

"Dyer's"?

 I don't know why thah shit popped intah my head jUSt now, but here it go!

I was watchin this shit on Food Paradise one time! I know! It's fucked up! I watch that cookin eatin shit! Fascinates thah fuck out of my ol Black sorry broke muh fuckin ass for some fucked up reason! Anyway...

Thah muh fuckahs been usin some of thah same muh fuckin "aging cooking grease" since muh fuckin 1912 some shit! Strain thah shit and kept it movin up until now!?

That's some heated up sludge yah fryin them burgers in!

God damn!

How thah Holy fuck ain't no Tennessee Department of Public Health ain't shut this shit down! Or fuck it! OSHA!

And thah muh fuckin shit is named

"Dyer's Burgers"! Can't make that one up my Dear Sweet Sistahs and Brothahs! Noooo! Does US realize how many trans fuckin fats in that sludgy fryin liquid?! God damn!...

And muh fuckahs still patronizin that fatal prophetic burger choice!

I mean seriously?

US gonnah pay market price for ah hundred years old muh fuckin prostitute tah eat her pussy?!

Kindah fucked up shit is that muh fuckin shit about?!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: