Sunday, September 3, 2023

Deion Sanders! Just A Suggestion Bro!? Don't Take Another God Damned Muh Fuckin Vaccine Booster!

 I don't know what you doin Bro! But I like yo ass! Talkin shit! And not even ah lil muh fuckin bit!

Uhm!

Muh fuckah havin these surgeries because of blood clots formin in his body! Uhm! I wondah where that shit is comin from?! Anyway...

But I show nuff watched thah muh fuckin college football show against TCU yesterday from beginning tah end!

And when that muh fuckah said subsequently aftah beatin TCU's ass, "You mean Shedeur? My Son? That had over five-hundred-and-ten yards today? I'm proud of my Son! I keep receipts on all of what you have said! And my other son had the most tackles on defense!?..."

Uhm!

White Christians, Catholics, Jews, Muslims...have been gettin away with this 

Nepotism shit for ah long ass muh fuckin time in US!

Now that this Black muh fuckah's like,

'I don't see what the muh fuckin problem is?! Y'all muh fuckahs been doin this ill ass muh fuckin shit since our capitalistic Zealotry creation?!'

The Jew, the Christian evil alien creation and alienation muh fuckin sorry ass muh fuckahs want tah start anothah

Friction in thah ill ass dynamics of 

US!

Coach Sanders jUSt suggestiin,

'We way past that juvenile shit Playboys!'

Now, Men?! 

What?!'..

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: