Wednesday, April 5, 2023

The Only Women That Are Showing Their Asses For Every Person To WItnUS!? Ninety-percent of Them Are Not Really Women!

 Thah fuck wrong with Women!

Got Rachel Levine, United States Secretary of Health, lookin like ah muh fuckin dude with ah muh fuckin wig on! Which exactly is what that muh fuckah is! Talkin that shit, "I'm a woman!" And Beiden cosigned for that ugly ass putrid lookin muh fuckah!

If I was ah woman and I saw that muh fuckah on thah street, I'd beat his ugly ass down! Or try to!

Can't yo sorry ass see thah ugly muh fuckah goin back tah his man's side real thah fuck quick,

"Oh, no you didn't bitch! I guess you don't realize thah hormones I biologically come from!? Let's dance bitch!" Anyway...

US ain't heard ah ol Black sorry broke ass laugh,

Until this ol Black sorry broke ass muh fuckah hears that ill sorry ass shit about that muh fuckah bein ah muh fuckin woman!

Ain't no fuckin way!

I look at that absurd lookin muh fuckah!

And that shit jUSt makes this ol Black sorry broke ass niggah laugh like ah muh fuckah!

Shit's muh fuckin absurd!

God damn!

That's an ugly ass man!

Let alone tryin tah be ah beautiful

Woman!

Major fail!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: