Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Towards The End

 I remembah when I spent ah year in "Terrible Haute" at 'Indiana State University'!

 @ 1986!

Worked at 'Sears' in Honey Creek Mall! Worked in hardware/paint/tools...and shit! Interestin as fuck!

"Why?"

Fair question! I guess, I can tell yah one of many stories without borin you! Well, you had to mix paint, in this paint mixer! Well all those cans out in that muh fuckah had tah be mixed with ah fuckin colah! Take that shit back tah our handy dandy paint mixer! Done son! Yah see? All those muh fuckin paint cans had a certain base, matte, satin, gloss...but the handy dandy paint mixer  on thah shelf at thah muh fuckin time would supply the color of yo choice, while shakin thah shit out that paint can!...

I smile often now! JUSt because I'm startin tah remembah some lil muh fuckin insignificant memories!

But maybe them shits ain't that muh fuckin insignificant at-the-fuck-all!?...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: