Sunday, April 30, 2023

Proximal Allies?!

 I meet different people everyday when workin, especially bein located downtown!

I ask new patients all of the time just two questions, "Where were you born?" and "When are you going back to visit?"...

On very rare occasions I'll hear, "Oh! This is my country! I'm an American!" 

Right On!

But lately been meetin a lot of muh fuckin niggahs from Africa! Haiti! Domincan Republic!... Arrogant muh fuckahs!

"When are you going back to visit?"

"Oh, I always go back! I was just there last week!"

Thah fuck kindah money yo broke black sorry diasporic ass got!?

God damn! And on thah

Island of Hispaniola!?

Thah fuck wrong with y'all niggahs! Think it would be niggah Heaven's Haven up in that bitch! Y'all muh fuckahs here! Thah muh fuckin home environment mUSt not be goin too well! Just like White folks, y'all still can't get y'alls Black asses on one accord tah progress!

Muh fuckahs talkin about thah Mexican Border!?

Like Canadiens!

At least them muh fuckahs in the Americas'!

Fuck US gottah do with Africa!? The Island of Hispaniola!? Cuba!?...

Or any othah country not connected tah this

Beautiful shit!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: