Tuesday, April 18, 2023

It Pays To Be Centered

 I think I told y'all my Dear Sweet Sistahs and Brothahs I lived in Downtown Indianapolis back in thah day close tah ten years! Let me suggest somethin tah US, If you can afford it now? Do it! I was ah fuckin loner! But loner be God damned! The shit was centrally located as fuck! Walk, hop on ah bus...fuck it! Minimal fuckin cost! Shit, most of the apartments downtown that I rented had hardwood floors! Old type of wood shit! Minimal fuckin cost! I think I was payin at thah most in the five apartments I had back in thah day, no more than...Five-seventy-five with all utilities paid?! Some shit like that? It wasn't ovah six hundred! I'll tell yah that for sho! Whether it was an efficiency or an one bedroom! In downtown Indianapolis! Back in thah muh fuckin day! Try tah rent down in that muh fuckah now!

Get US broke ass feelings thah fuck hurt!....

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: