Monday, April 24, 2023

There Is No Place Like...

 Yah get ah wrong vibe around ah muh fuckah I'm jUSt suggestin, leave!

"Oh you one of those scared muh fuckahs hunh?!"

I don't know?! Maybe? But not when I was single! Shit! I didn't have shit! It was jUSt me! Muh fuckah one time was tryin tah cut me in line at "Wal-Mart"! I was on thah southside, near Keystone and I65 South! Yah Know?! He cut in front of me and started talking to the cashier! Talkin about there are my groceries you need to ring up! I got all of this straight!" I said, "Oh, no! That ain't happenin! You should have beeen waiting in line just like the rest of US or the manager should have brought you out to cut line like you're doing!" Cashier looking like a deer in headlights! The man said, "Go ahead! Go ahead!" The cashier started checking me out. He said, "I could have just did it you know." I made it a point of making sure he saw me take off my glasses and looked him dead in thah muh fuckin eye and said, "No you could not have." And he didn't do shit! But that's when I didn't have no responsibilities save myself! Anyway...

I'm married!

Have a teenager!..

Scared?

Shit, I don't know Bro!

I jUSt have people that expects me to arrive home to be with them!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: