Monday, April 24, 2023

Caffeine Free On US Informational Highway II

Think about how much caffeine they put in every God damned thing now? The fuck is it doin in seltzer water evil muh fuckahs?! 

Not more than three years ago! I forget if I saw thah shit on ah late night informercial, ah news program...anyway, this muh fuckah wrote ah book I think, shit, I would have tah "Google' that shit and now ain't thah muh fuckin time! Anyway...this muh fuckah wrote about, if I can remember, he stopped drinking caffeine for three months and shit!...Well the interviewer, shit I can't really remembah but he was responding to questions, the othah person's voice...nah can't tell yah gendah or thah gendah of thah voice posing questions?...But I do remembah that muh fuckah who was bein interviewed on one question, the question was somethin like, 

'Well, what did you find out after three months of no caffeine?' some shit, close at least.

That muh fuckah responded, cause he talked about his mood swings and shit and thah withdrawal symptoms, bein irritated all thah god damned time...until he became caffeinated again. Anyway...

"We are caffeinated!"

I said to myself, 'Thah fuck he just say?!'

And he said thah shit again because, I guess thah muh fuckah heard ah niggah's thoughts,

"Yes! We are caffeinated!..."

Damn! That muh fuckah said that shit?!

Again!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: