Sunday, December 11, 2022

When It's Time For Me To Go?! Let Me The Fuck Go! Because I Know You Really Love Me!

 I've told my wife,

"Listen man! I get in some bad shit!? Disfigured, paralyzed...invalid, where you have to wipe my ass aftah I've doodied?! (She laughed at that shit.)

You know me?!

I would loathe that!

Because yah took ah chance on ah Brothah and we were happy until this...

And I would hate tah see thah only woman that has taken ah real gamble on me..and have tah watch her...having tah wipe my ol Black broke sorry ass after soiling myself...!?

Come ohn naw!?

If yah evah loved an ol Black sorry broke ass like me?!

Don't know why tah this day!?

But I sho Love Yo ass fo rollin thah dice on my sorry broke ol Black ass!

And If I know You Love me!

Then You know I Love You!

Don't do that to me!

Make a promise to me?

Please?!

If I get tah that point!

Please!?

Let!

Me!

Go!"

"I promise Love! If...You get to that point? I will! Surely Love."

My niggah!

"I Love You Love!"

And I sho Love Yo fine ass too!

"Now yah bein silly?"

No! Really!

"I'm sorry Mister Man! Just my insecurities coming out."

You do understand We 're in this shit togethah?!

"Yes!".

'Til death do US part?'

"Fatherly!"

My niggah!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: