Sunday, December 11, 2022

What Is Needed In US!

"Red Velvet Cupcakes with Buttercream Topping"

 So I come into thah main office, Lana has these cupcakes. 

You know me?!

How y'all doin? Good morning?!...

"Meredith! You want one of these?" Kristina asked.

Naw. I'm more of a savory person!

"Really!?  Damn! These are some of my favorites!" Lana the office manager said...

Yah see thah muh fuckin difference in appoach!?

"Meredith. These are Lana's favorite cupcakes! Wouldn't you like one?"

And I would have said, even being a savory person,

Fuck yes! Let me see  how delicious these muh fuckahs are!?

And they're goin tah be fuckin delicious! Even though my sorry ol Black broke ass thinks, "What's thah fuckin sugary fuss?!" 

Because I'm savory!

Guaranteed

Cause that's what

US at thah very fuckin least fuckin

Deserve!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: