Monday, December 12, 2022

Spirits! A Neighborly And Proper Introduction To The One And Only: Miss "T"!

 I got ah neighbah who was nice enough tah say tah me one day while he was in his garage,

"Meredith! Got somethin for you!? Come on over!"

And I did.

"You like Tequila?"

Well, I'm more of ah beer person but I'll drink it.

"Here!" He took thah cap off of thah bottle in his right hand and poured ah shot full of the clear liquid in his left shot and cap held hand.

It was in ah shot glass!? So... I guess ah niggah shoots it!

And I did!

"Whatcha think of that?"

With thah voice like in the cartoons which he laughed about aft,

Smooth!

"That's 'Michael Jordan' man! Tequila!"

I said again,

Smooth!

"You want anothah one?"

Sure.

I took one,

And he took one.

"How bout one for thah road?!"

Sure?

He poured mine then poured his, cheers!

Awright then! Thank you very much!

"Anytime! Watch yourself now!"

Damn! You sure right bout that shit!

I get intah thah house. Get comfortable clothes on!

Go to thah muh fuckin laptop!

And start writin my ass off!

Where have you been

Tequila!

I'm sorry?!

I didn't mean tah disrespect you at thah fuck all Sonshine!

Yeah you right!

"It's Miss "T" if you're nasty!"...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: