Sunday, December 18, 2022

Just By Being You! You Too Can Get Out Of A Good Ol Fashioned Ass Kicking! II

" Listen?! Your place or my place!? Wherever you feel more comfortable to talk about some shit?"

"We ain't talkin bout no gay shit or some shit are we!?"

"Seriously? I just thought we could talk about some shit cause how thah Holy fuck you got out of that ass kickin?! We need tah talk about some business shit! Listen? Muh fuckahs always called me cheap and shit! Fuck! Why thah holy fuck am I gonnah spend thirty dollahs on three shots of "Patron" at ah bar and I can get ah whole fifth for forty and some change, take it home, get fucked up and don't even have tah drive!?"

"Shit. I feel that! Mine, if you don't mind! Unless you got some smoke at yours?!"

"Okay stop by your local LQ I'll buy US a bottle!"

"Just worry bout yo shit! I got my shit!"

And for the second time in a long time, he laughed again!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: