Friday, December 16, 2022

Emphatic Empathy

 Oft times leave shit thah fuck alone!

When I was ah teenagah...

Shiiiought!

"Don't fuck with me Adult Folk!"

Bein ah non-custodial parent makes ah ol Black sorry broke ass undahstand some shit!

So, I rarely bothah Momma if visitation isn't imposed!

"Why!? She's your daughter too!"

And I undahstand!

But shiiiought!...

My ol Black sorry broke ass grew up in ah two parent household and I didn't want muh fuckahs botherin my teenage ass!

I can't imagine her dilemma!

But I do thah best that I fuckin can for

Her!

All I evah tell her,

"If you need tah talk? Call ah brothah!"

"Oh, Dad?!" She usually says with ah smile.

Maybe she doesn't take me seriously?

Maybe she thinks We just talkin and not really serious?

Maybe....

Whatevah thah fuck!

Call ah niggah if shit gets deep!

Shiiiought!

Uhm!

Believe me when I tell you these four simple words,

"You Will Be Alright!"

It will all be just fuckin fine

Sonshine!...

Whatevah ah muh fuckah can do!?

Shiiiought!

I'm still here?!...

Because those teen years weren't fuckin nice at all tah ah muh fuckah like

Me!

Shiiiought!

Back in thah day, My Mommy and My Daddy would have been like,

"What!? Don't bother me with that evil foolishness!"

And you are witnessin thah outcome of that type of muh fuckin

Rearing,

I'm direly tryin tah change!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: